What is PTO?
PTO is an organization of parents and teachers that help Prospect become a better school. We do this by working with the parents and teachers to determine areas of improvement, defining specific goals and determining how we can reach these goals. See how PTO works to benefit our students and our school below.
Officers for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Amber Starnes, President
- Kara Catoe, Vice President
- Crystal Goins, Treasurer
- Amber Love, Secretary
- Brittany Laney, Volunteer Coordinator
- Abby Rape, Box Top Coordinator
- Peggy Knight, Copy Program Coordinator
You can help by joining PTO, by assisting your child in our fundraisers, supporting us at Spirit Night, and volunteering your time. If you would like to volunteer at Prospect, register as a UCPS volunteer here.
Loyalty Program at Harris Teeter
- Shop at Harris Teeter and link your VIC card to our school number 1482. You must update your VIC card for each new school year here.
BOX TOPS for Education
- Collect BOX TOPS from General Mills products by clipping the BOX TOPS and sending them to your child's teacher. Please make sure they are in an envelope or plastic bag. The school earns ten cents for each BOX TOP turned in.
- Click HERE to access the Prospect Spirit Rock guidelines
- Click HERE to reserve the Prospect Spirit Rock for your special occasion
- As a reminder, you may give payment directly to PTO or you may deliver it to Ms. Hooks in the front office
CLICK HERE to download and print a spirit wear order form