Students will adhere to the following while at school:
- Shirts: Orange, purple or black collared shirts (polo style). Long or short sleeves. Shirts will not have writing on them. Exception: Students can wear BHESA school spirit wear.
- Outerwear: Orange, purple or black vests, pullover or lightweight jacket can be worn inside. No writing or graphics on the outerwear.
- Bottoms: Khaki pants, shorts, skirts or jumper. It must be finger tip length or longer.
- Shoes: Close-toed shoes only.
Students will adhere to the following while at home
- Shirts: BHESA spirit wear or collared shirts, sweatshirts or T-shirts without writing or large graphics on them. Students must be dressed appropriately while participating in online learning.
- Outerwear: BHESA spirit wear. Plain clothing with no larger writing or graphics on the outerwear.
- Bottoms: Shorts or pants of a student's choice. It must be finger tip length or longer. They should not have writing or large graphics on them.