Welcome to the Antioch Elementary Media Center!
School Library Media Coordinator: Kimberly Kovach, B.A., M.L.S.
DESTINY (look for a book or e-book in our media catalog)
WOW!!! Flipster Digital Magazines Read from any device!!!
Media Resources (find much more on the Media Center Website- the link is above!)
- Order In the Library Game- Sorting and Shelving
- Elementary Student Start Up Page
- Read-A-Likes - Try this when you don't know what to read next!
- TumbleBook of the Day - A brand new book will appear every day for FREE!
- NC Wise Owl- Digital resources and e-books
- Union County Public Library
- Internet Safety Parent Resources Page
- Video: The Importance of Libraries in the Internet Age © 2015 Common Craft, LLC
4th and 5th grade Winter Reading Contest- The Challenge is over until next year! This is an optional contest open to any interested 4th and 5th grader at Antioch Elementary! Please print the form and return to Mrs. Kovach by the deadline- March 23, 2018.
Book Trailers for NCCBA Jr. Book Nominees- Watch these to learn more about each book!
2018's Winter Reading Challenge Participants!
****Elementary Battle of the Books Information****
2018- 2019 Season - We meet on Tuesdays from 2-3 pm in the media center. Mrs. Kovach will share info with all 4th and 5th graders in September.
The season is over until September 2018!! Keep reading this summer! Club info will come home in September.
EBoB 2018-19 Reading List (for 4th and 5th grade students)
A Book and a Hug- What Kind of Reader Are You?
5th Grade Broadcast Team Information and LinksThe 2018-19 Broadcast Team Appication period is NOW through September 12. See below!