The Site-Based Management Team is comprised of representatives from all areas of the school community. This team makes decisions for the school and ensures that the School Improvement Plan is developed and implemented. Meetings begin promptly at 2:30 p.m. in the East Elementary School Media Center. Anyone in the school community is welcome to attend and participate in these meetings.
2016- 2017 Members:
- Denny Ferguson - Principal
- Jalonda Polk - Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Lodge - Guidance Department Rep.
- Paul Debnam - Guidance Department Rep .
- Lisa Stephens - Instructional Support Rep.
- Christy Scott - Instructional Support Rep.
- Dana Tyson - Literacy Interventionist Rep.
- Erica Retzlaff - Kindergarten Rep.
- Robin Durham - First Grade Rep.
- Krista Walden - Second Grade Rep.
- Judith Pereira - Third Grade Rep.
- Dennis Santana - Fourth Grade Rep.
- Lynn Courtney - Fifth Grade Rep.
- Michael Crowder - Teacher Assistant Rep.
- Airen Hartis - Special Area Rep.
- Sherria Burney - EC Department Rep.
- Jaclyn Healy - EC Department Rep
- Markeita White - Parent Rep.
- Miguel Silva - Parent Rep.
Meeting Dates and Minutes for the 2014 - 2015 School Year
All meetings are held at 2:30 p.m. in the Media Center and any member of the school community is welcome to attend.