- 2015-16 Student Handbook
- Cyclone Pride Recognition form
- Ghost Ball Drop contributions can be paid online - For those of you who do not have a student at UCEC, please use student Tim Conner, ID#900367.
- How to Apply
- Volunteer Information
- School Calendar 2016-17
- SITE Based Meeting Minutes
- Student Insurance
Union County Early College provides a math tutor during the school day to help your student with their academic needs. Please know that tutoring is already available and in progress; there are also peer tutors available, and access to SPCC's Academic Support Center.
Together in Education
Harris Teeter and Union County Early College.
Are You Linked?
Harris Teeter’s "Together in Education" account number for Union County Early College is 8613.
You can link your Harris Teeter VIC card at the store or online at Harris Teeter
Attention Parents and Students:
Union County Early College will pay for student college textbooks, lab and technological fees. (There may be a few exceptions.) College students will be responsible for the purchase of materials for their college classes, i.e., calculators, art supplies, maps, lab coats, medical equipment.
Please click on the click below to receive important information from the
Safe and Drug-Free Communities:
Every parent could benefit from tips that will keep our child from harm. Click here for information on "After the Bell," part of the Emmy® awarding winning Connect with Kids series presented by WSOC-TV.
Want to know more about Driver's Education Classes?
For more information about the Early College program, we encourage you to visit these websites:
- Technology Help Desk and Technology Help Desk Tutorial
- O365 Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Startup Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Startup Page (Middle)
- Teacher Startup Page (High)
- Google Meets Instructions
- Grades 3-12 Laptop Distribution Plan
- UCPS External Public Facing Applications
- UCPS Internal Employee Applications
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)