- Monroe Middle School is proud to be a PBIS school.
- The definition of PBIS: Positive Behavior Interventions and Support
- Throughout the school there are common expectations taught to students and posted throughout the school.
- The matrix outlines all of the school-wide expectations.
- Noise levels in the school are: 0 (silent), 1 (whisper), 2 (softly talking), 3 (loud talking/outside voice)
- Each student is expected to Be Responsible, Be Respectful and Be Prepared in all that they do.
- Students are rewarded with kickboard points for meeting the expectations by in various ways throughout the school day. Students enter their orders on a google form each week and are able to pick up their orders.
PBIS Store Items
Students may use kickboard dollars to purchase items in our PBIS store.
Students are able to order multiple assorted items, and 2 chip/candy items.
Chip and Candy Items include:
Crunchy Cheetos Flamin Hot
Flamin Hot Munchies
Flamin Hot Funyuns
Flamin Hot Fries
Cheetos Puffs Flamin Hot
Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot with Limon
Doritos Chile Limon Tapitito