PTO Charities, Services and Fundraisers
- Unionville PTO receives support from many different people and organizations. The PTO Board seeks to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us. It is only proper that we give of what we have received.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Union County. Unionville PTO has donated to The Boys and Girls Club which is a partnership between Union County Public Schools, The Salvation Army, and area businesses. The club provides an afterschool program that offers academic assistance and a safe haven for kids after the school bell rings.
- Student Agendas encourage organization and provide a means of communication between student, parent, and teacher. The agendas are purchased and provided to all Unionville Students as a service of the Unionville PTO.
- SpiritWear T-Shirts sales are facilitated by the PTO. These T-shirts are provided to promote school spirit and allow students and teachers and staff to quickly identify grade levels during large-scale school and community events.
- Parents, Staff, and other School Supporters work together to provide Unionville Elementary students with a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences.
- The Unionville PTO promotes yearly fundraisers (such as Boosterthon Fun Run) to support the outstanding work done by teachers and staff.
- PTO fundraisers provide money back to teachers for specific grade level and classroom needs.
- PTO fundraisers provide funds to support the work of the PTO Committees and Events in serving our school.
- Box Tops and Savings Cards (VIC, MVP, etc.) are ongoing projects (described below) that allow you to directly improve the education of all students at Unionville.
Boosterthon Fun Run - PTO fundraiser
Box Top Collection Sheets will go home at the beginning of each 6 week grading period.Fill up and return to your teacher anytime within the 6 weeks.
Click here to link your VIC Card. You must relink every school year and you can link up to 3 schools to your card.