Union County Schools Bus Rules
UCPS Policies= Elementary (Bold) Middle and High School (Italics)
- Riding the school bus is a privilege.
- Remain seated, and keep hands to yourself at all times.
- Do not vandalize the bus by marking and tearing seats etc. (UCPS Policy #8) (UCPS Policies 10 & 11)
- No Eating or Drinking on bus (except bottled water).
- No Fighting or Profanity while on the school bus. (UCPS Policy #2) (UCPS Policy #3)
- No Smoking, use of any illegal drugs or alcohol while on the bus or at the bus stop. (UCPS Policy #9, #12) (UCPS Policy #12, #16)
- No throwing objects on the bus, or from the bus. (Students/parents may be responsible for damage to vehicles damaged from objects thrown from bus)
- No live animals, oversized projects, plants etc. while on the bus.
- Respect the driver and other students while on the bus. (UCPS Policy #3, #4, #10) (UCPS Policy #1, #2, #14)
- No possession of weapons. (UCPS Policy #6, #7) (UCPS Policy #8, #9)
- Do not delay the bus schedule. Always be at your assigned bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
*The school-based administration reserves the right to discipline students for other acts that disrupt the safe operation of the bus, but are not specifically mentioned above.