Union County Schools Bus Rules
UCPS Policies= Elementary (Bold) Middle and High School (Italics)
- Riding the school bus is a privilege.
- Remain seated, and keep hands to yourself at all times.
- Do not vandalize the bus by marking and tearing seats etc.
- No Eating or Drinking on bus (except bottled water).
- No Fighting or Profanity while on the school bus.
- No Smoking, use of any illegal drugs or alcohol while on the bus or at the bus stop.
- No throwing objects on the bus, or from the bus. (Students/parents may be responsible for damage to vehicles damaged from objects thrown from bus)
- No live animals, oversized projects, plants etc. while on the bus.
- Respect the driver and other students while on the bus.
- No possession of weapons.
- Do not delay the bus schedule. Always be at your assigned bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
*The school-based administration reserves the right to discipline students for other acts that disrupt the safe operation of the bus, but are not specifically mentioned above.