Map & General Information
3220 Parkwood School Rd.
Monroe, NC 28112
Calendar: TraditionalStart Bell: 8:15 AM , End Bell: 3:12 PMMission Statement: Parkwood High School will prepare all students for post-secondary educational, vocational and career opportunities by focusing on high expectations and individual academic growth and achievement.Shared Beliefs:
- Respect - We believe that respect is essential in building positive relationships and creating a successful learning environment.
- Responsibility - We believe that responsibility is the foundation for success. As a community of learners, we are accountable to ourselves and to each other. Be present, be prepared and participate.
- Perseverance - We believe perseverance through challenges will shape our academic, professional and personal growth.
- Self-Direction - We believe that self-directed learners take an active role in their own academic and ethical development.
- Integrity - As honest and morally principled learners, we are prepared to make valuable contributions to society.