• Welcome to the Western Union Family!

    Western Union Elementary enrollment forms.  (Kindergarten students that have not attended school do need to complete the last page.)

    Health Assesment for all Kindergarten students and students new to North Carolina public schools.  This must be completed be a health care professional and returned to school within 30 days of enrollment.

    For information from UCPS about enrollment, click here

    Information needed to enroll:

    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunizations
    • Health Assessment – All students that have never attended a NC school AND all Kindergarteners, MUST have the health assessment completed by a health professional.
    • Name, address, phone number and fax number of previous school

    • Any other pertinent documentation –IEP, Legal paperwork, medical info, etc

    • 2 proofs of residence
    •       Acceptable documents to prove residence:

      o        1. Notarized rental/purchase agreement

      o        2. Utility bills (electric, telephone, gas, etc.)

      o        3. Driver’s license and automobile registration

      o        4. Car insurance and property insurance policies

      o        5. Income tax W-2 form and property tax bill

    If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Johnson, Student Data Manager.