We are now utilizing the convenience of online form completion through FamilyID for your required back to school forms! FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to complete forms, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. The due date to complete these forms has been extended to the the end of the day Friday, September 25th.
All students and parents are asked to review the student handbook which can be found HERE. Once students and parents have reviewed the student handbook, you will complete the form that indicates you have read the student handbook and student code of conduct. This form can be found in FamilyID with the other back to school forms.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking here.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs. All students must complete the “Back to School Forms- 2020-2021” registration. In addition to the “Back to School Forms- 2020-2021” , 9th graders must also complete the “9th Grade Required Permission Form: Interpersonal Communication and Relationships” registration.
2. Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account. Students who have already registered and created an account for Athletics or Student Parking will use their same log in.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly. If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
For questions about FamilyID or the back to school documents, please email Mike Hart at email@example.com.