All students are excited about our new STEM lab. We are very appreciative of everything that has been donated. Since the STEM classes are doing many different activities, our WISH LIST will be updated frequently during the year. Here is our most recent WISH LIST:
- Food coloring
- Tops from plastic bottles
- Wooden skewers
- Vegetable oil
- Popsicle sticks
- Various Masking/duct tape
- Blue or green dishwashing detergent
- Various strings / yarn
- Assorted beads
- Wooden paint mixers/stirs
You can bring donations to the office. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Combs.
If your child will not be at school, please click here to send an e mail to our Data Manager. Please include your child's name, teacher name, date of absence(s) and reason for absence. Our Data Manager will notify you when she receives your e-mail. If you send an e mail, you do not need to send a hand written note.
All afternoon transportation changes must be communicated in writing. You can choose one of the following written methods of communication:
- Send a note with your child the day of the transportation change (this is the most preferred method)
In case of emergency and you did not send a note, you can:
- Send a fax to 704 843 9019
- Send an e mail to Carrie Johnson (email@example.com)
- Bring us a written note before you get in the car rider line.
All changes must be received before 1:30 pm.
For your child’s safety, exceptions will NOT be made.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Williford or Ms. Anderson.
Thank you for your cooperation in getting all children home safely.