2019-2020 Kindergarten Information
We are very anxious to meet our new Kindergarten families!
Registration packets will be available starting Feb. 1. You can pick them up on school days between 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
If you would like to schedule a tour of our school, click here. Our Principal, Mrs. Williford, will give the school tours.
Please mark your calendars for upcoming important dates:
- February 12 - Spanish Dual Language Interest Meeting at 5:00 pm
- May 14 - Kindergarten Orientation at 5:00 pm
- August 26 - 29 - Kindergarten Staggered Entry - Your child will attend 1 day during this week
- August 29 - Meet Your Teacher - time to be announced
- September 3 - 1st Day of Kindergarten
2018-2019 YEARBOOK ORDERING INFORMATION
Capture the memories of the 2018-19 school year with this year’s edition of WUES yearbook. Order your yearbook now to guarantee your copy.
To order your 2018-19 yearbook, you MUST order online –
Orders will NOT be taken at school.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to ybpay.lifetouch.com
- Use WUES Yearbook ID Code: 11827519
- Choose your package
- Pay for your yearbook
- Print your e mail receipt – it is important that you print or save this e mail. This will be your only proof of payment.
There will be NO extra yearbooks ordered. Please be sure to order now.
The last day to order is February 1, 2019.
If your child will not be at school, please click here to send an e mail to our Data Manager. Please include your child's name, teacher name, date of absence(s) and reason for absence. Our Data Manager will notify you when she receives your e-mail. If you send an e mail, you do not need to send a hand written note.
All afternoon transportation changes must be communicated in writing. You can choose one of the following written methods of communication:
- Send a note with your child the day of the transportation change (this is the most preferred method)
In case of emergency and you did not send a note, you can:
- Send a fax to 704 843 9019
- Send an e mail to Carrie Johnson (email@example.com)
- Bring us a written note before you get in the car rider line.
All changes must be received before 1:30 pm.
For your child’s safety, exceptions will NOT be made.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Williford or Ms. Anderson.
Thank you for your cooperation in getting all children home safely.