Daily announcements are available using several communication channels:
- Announcements are posted here on this page.
- Announcements are read over the PA in the office.
- Announcements are posted daily to the CATA website homepage.
- Some announcements will be posted to the CATA Facebook and Twitter pages.
- All announcements need to be approved by administration before they are posted.
Virtual Yearbook Signings
"We know how important the tradition of yearbook signing is. It’s that special time when you celebrate the end of another year and remind your friends how special they are to you – that you can’t wait to see them over the summer and at school next year.
COVID-19 doesn’t change that – we need to celebrate now more than ever, and we REALLY can’t wait to see our friends. That's why [Walsworth] partnered with Kudoboard™ to make it possible. Now you can have a virtual yearbook signing.
Kudoboard lets you make online boards that your friends can sign with messages and photos, and you can stay six feet apart the whole time. Just text, email or share your link on social media with your friends. When you’re done, save your board as a hi-res JPEG you can keep digitally or print to place inside your yearbook. It’s as easy as that.
We know this doesn’t replace getting your friends to sign your yearbook in person, but until that happens, sign each other's yearbooks virtually!"
Click here to download the flyer with step by step directions.
- Student Absent Note Policy 2nd Semester: All parent notes for student absences must be submitted to the front office within ten days of a student absent with a valid reason for absence. We will not excuse absences for notes turned in after ten days. Please be aware of our attendance policy by clicking here
New Athletic Attendance Eligibility Requirements: Please click here for more information. Students must meet attendance requirements this Spring to be eligible this coming Fall of 2020.
- Season Athletic Passes are on sale online: Students - $25.00, Adults - $50.00 Good for admission to ALL regular season HOME games for the rest of the year. Click here to order.
- Yearbooks The 2019 CATAlyst, our yearbook, is here! Have you ordered yours yet? Bring your $85.00 check (made payable to CATA) or cash to Ms. Christensen to reserve your copy today! You can also order online at yearbookforever.com (search for CATA).
Student Life Organizations:
- Math Tutoring will be provided by Mr. Broome every Monday from 3:30-4:30 in room 519 in the maze.
Performances/Performing Arts/Band & Music News
CATA Fall Sports 2020-2021
Any CATA student interested in playing this fall please fill out the google doc interest form. https://forms.gle/LbEgDSihvDQZnXp68
Any student interested in Fall and/or Basketball cheer please fill out this interest form- https://forms.gle/xj32YqoaQDwqmFPv8
Any student interested in playing Men's Soccer in the fall should fill out this interest form - https://forms.gle/BA4bDaTQM634vrbp7Any student interested in running for CATA for the Fall 2020 season should fill out this form - https://forms.gle/XSY85yNWN99UMnL1A
- There’s a new athletic eligibility and attendance rule beginning in fall 2020. This will be enforced as it relates to athletic eligibility.
- Check out the CATA PTSO Performing Arts Website!
- Seniors, scholarship information can be found on the CATA counseling website. Make sure to report all scholarships you have received to Ms. Cole by May 8th
- The Prom is canceled.