Daily announcements are available using several communication channels:
Announcements will scroll on Channel 19 throughout the day. Student can also view announcements in the cafeteria and media center.
- Announcements are posted here on this page.
- Announcements are read over the PA in the office.
- Announcements are posted daily to the CATA website homepage.
- Some announcements will be posted to the CATA Facebook page.
- All announcements need to be approved by administration before they are posted.
- Anyone wanting to join the speech and debate team next year, there will be an interest meeting Tuesday, May 9th after school in Mr. McDowell's room, 111 at 3:45
- The Beta Club is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Please pick up an application from Mrs. Henry in Room 108 and return it with two letters of recommendation from current teachers by May 8.
- Students interested in volunteering for the field day at Fairview Elementary on May 19th, please see Mr. Wall in the front office for permission slips. Please return by May 5th.
- Do you want to design a shirt for next year's Blue Crew student section? If so, create a custom design and share it with Ms. Foreman. The winner will receive a free shirt, compliments of Student Council. The deadline to submit your design is May 19th.
- Join the YCI Bible Study on Friday mornings starting at 8:10 in room 525. All are welcome!
Performances/Performing Arts/Music News
- The sophomore Theatre class will present several short theatre pieces this Friday, April 28 and Saturday, April 29 at 7 pm. Admission is $5.
- Join the dance academy this Friday at Sweet Frog's Sun Valley location. Say CATA Dance at the register to help us raise money for the National High School Dance Festival. See you there!
- Join the Dance Academy May 12th and 13th for our spring concert "Juxtaposition". Tickets are $5.00 at the door and the show starts promptly at 7:00 pm.
- Join colorguard! We hope that you will consider joining ColorGuard next year. This is a great group for students that may have participated in the following in the past: Band, Cheer, dance. Lots of opportunities to make the team. Go to this page to get contact information.
- The Class of 2017 Graduation will be held on Saturday, June 10th, 7:30 pm at Winthrop Coliseum, 1162 Eden Terrace, Rock Hill, SC.