Homeroom Guide - Thursday, September 20, 2018
All Grade Levels:
Instructions to view the video on “Introduction to Naviance” - NOTE: Please call the Media Center (1518) if you have any technical issues or questions.
- Login to your Naviance account (Piedmont Homepage, Click “Technology for Students”, Naviance)
- Click “My Planner” (top right corner of your Naviance homepage) and click on "My Tasks"
- Click on the task named “Introduction to Naviance”
- If you have your own headphones, you can watch the video on your laptop.
- If you don’t have headphones, start the video on your laptop but mute the sound and just let it play. You will watch the video on the classroom TV screen, Channel 14.
- When finished, click the button in Naviance that you have completed this task.
- Display CAP & GOWN ORDER SLIDE