How to Obtain an Official Copy of Your Transcript

  • Union County Public Schools offers a secure and convenient online way to request and receive a student's transcript. We do not accept faxes, emails, or phone requests.

    Request a transcript electronically in our Online Student Records and Payment System. Upon completing the online request form, you will receive a confirmation email when your request has been received. Once your request has been processed and mailed, your payment will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.

    Keep in mind that if the envelope of an official transcript is opened, it is no longer considered official.

    Express Orders (ships overnight)

    The cost is $33 (includes a $5 processing fee). Please note: All express orders must be received by 2 p.m. in order to be mailed the same business day for next day delivery.

    • If the student graduated (or would have graduated) more than a year ago (by the school calendar) the student records are maintained and available at UCPS Central Services.
    • If the student graduated or left school during the current year, you can obtain a copy of your transcript by contacting your high school.
    • If the student is currently in school, the student records are kept at the student's school.
    • If the student was previously in elementary, middle, or high school when they last attended UCPS, those records are kept at the school last attended until the year after the student would have graduated had they remained in Union County Public Schools. After that time, the records are transferred to Central Services.

    In-Person Requests

    For people without a credit/debit card, fill out the School Records or Transcript Request Form and bring it with you. Transcripts are $15 per copy. Only cash, checks, and money orders are accepted in person.



Contact Us

    • 400 N. Church Street
      Monroe, NC 28112
    • Monday – Friday
    • 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
    • 1:45-4:45 p.m.