Career & Technical Education
To learn more about all CTE courses & program options go to ucpscte.org.
CTE offers many career pathway electives, career academy options, and work-based learning options.
Or, use these QR Codes & Links to go to specific pathways.
- RISING 11th & 12th - Academies are located at each high school. A complete list of academies by school is available by clicking here.
Want to take a CTE Academy Class? Click Here to Apply
- After you submit the application form online, you will receive an email with instructions.
- Once you have obtained all required signatures, your application is complete.
- Placement into an academy class is not guaranteed and will depend on available class space.
- You may email Mrs. Weidenhammer if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with questions about any of the following CTE information should contact Elaine Weidenhammer, Career Development Coordinator, at email@example.com, or stop by her office in K5.
- RISING SENIORS ONLY - Internship. Completion of a level II CTE elective is recommended. Application required.
- RISING SENIORS - Pre-Apprenticeship. Perfect for the student who desires a hands-on type of position. Application required.
- UCPS Robotics Classic competition, Nov. 18th at the Union County Ag Center
- High School Programs Expo, Dec. 2nd