Parents of Rising 6th grade Students:
Porter Ridge Middle School is hosting an Information Night for all rising 6th grade students on Thursday, May 9th at 5:30 pm. Information will be shared about middle school scheduling, school clubs, athletics, PTO, transportation, etc.
- Field Day for all grade levels on Friday, April 12th (weather pending). FYI-You MUST be an approved volunteer to help at Field Day.
- The end of the 5th grading period is Tuesday, April 16th. Report Cards will go home with all students on May 2nd.
- Spring Parties will be held on April 17th for grades 4 and 5 and on April 18th for K-2 classes. Teachers will notify parents of the exact times.
- SPRING BREAK is almost here! There is no school for students April 19th-26th. The office will also be closed during this time. Students will return to school on Monday, April 29th.
- If you have any questions, please call the school office at 704-290-1558.
Monday-Friday 7:15 am-4:00 pm
2019 UCPS Parent Survey
UCPS has extended the deadline for the Parent Survey. The survey will remain open until April 26. We encourage you to participate and share your feedback through an anonymous format that will be used to improve our teaching and learning practices and the overall UCPS experience for families. No personally identifiable information pertaining to you or your student will be collected. For your convenience, the survey can be taken through a mobile device and it is compatible with all operating systems. We appreciate your time and cooperation.