Winter Track Tryout Information -
• by 11/8: ALL Paperwork and Online Forms MUST be completed and turned into Coach Starr. A hard copy of the physical and notarized insurance form must be turned in by November 8th- Rm. B-142.
•11/13 & 11/14 from 3:30-5:45 PM: Tryouts at the track. Both days are required, no exceptions. Athletes cannot tryout if their paperwork was not turned in on time. All athletes should wear a plain white T-Shirt with their first and last name clearly printed on the back in black marker.
Senior ads can be purchased online at jostens.com/yearbook. The price goes up by $50 on November 1st.
Full page - $325
Half page - $250
Quarter page - $125
Eighth page - $65
Email email@example.com with any questions.
MRHS Academic Options Night - Monday, November 13 at 6:30pm in the MRHS auditorium
- Featuring information regarding:
- Advanced Placement courses
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Career & Technical Education opportunities
- Dual Enrollment/Career & College Promise Program
Community Read - This year's Community Read title has been selected - The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids by Alexandra Robbins. Our Community Read Committee will identify a day this spring for discussion of ideas from the book, along with related activities and speakers. Parents, students, and staff are encouraged to read the book in order to fully engage in the related conversations and events.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - 7:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday - 7:30am - 11:30am
Thursday - 7:30am - 11:30am
Friday – closed
Please note: The school office will be closed the week of July 4th (July 3rd-July 7th closed).
School Tours - Attention prospective families: School tours are conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Please contact Mrs. Dianna Weir in the school counseling office to schedule a tour.