Book Nook: Information for Readers
Love to read? Check out these resources to find great books!
- Union County Public Library
- FlamingNet: Featuring Student review of books:
- READ North Carolina Novels: Reader's Advisory - fiction set in North Carolina, from UNC Chapel Hill
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award: Great suggestions with summaries
- Project Gutenberg: Over 49,000 original eBooks, available for free!
- Study Guide Zone: This site offers a series of free study guides on a variety of standardized tests commonly utilized for admissions, licensing, and educational assessment.
Reading Lists and Websites
- ALA Teen's Top Ten!
- ALA Youth Media Awards
- Modern Library's Best 100 Novels
- NCSLMA Young Adult Book Award
- Pearson Prentice-Hall Suggested Reading List for High School
- Shelfari - Create a virtual bookshelf, discover new books, connect with other readers
- What Should I Read Next?
- YALSA's Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers
- Your Next Read