- Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Students may use the Media Center without a pass before and after school.
- A student ID is needed to check out a book.
- The loan period for books is 2 weeks. Check-outs may be renewed.
- Remember to sign in and bring your pass to the circulation desk
- Leave all food, drinks, candy and gum outside the media center.
- Place bookbags in the cubicles provided at the entrance.
- Respect the right of others to have a quiet place in which to work and learn.
- Keep your privilege of using the computers and the Internet by following the Acceptable Use Policy and the guidelines outlined in the student handbook.
- Print only classwork materials.
- All black and white copies are 10 cents per page.
- All color copies are 25 cents per page.