NOTE: Students must be logged into PowerSchool using their NCEdCloud login. Students who currently use a parent's login credentials to access their grades in PowerSchool will NOT be able to complete the registration process using the Parent Portal. For technical assistance with logging into the NCEdCloud, please see Mrs. Donna Helms in the Media Center.
- Apply for Career & Technical Education Academies
- 2020-2021 UCPS Program of Studies - Contains course offerings, descriptions, and prerequisities.
- 2020-2021 UCPS Program of Studies - Spanish version (Cooming soon!)
Counselor contacts by last name:
A-C *Ms. Butera
D-Hi *Ms. Collins
Hl-M *Ms. Mitchell
N-Si *Ms. Seighman
Sk-Z *Ms. Henderson
8Th Graders *Ms. Ellis
Registration Instructions DOWNLOAD "HOW TO" SLIDESHOW
- Log on to NCEdCloud using the Quick Link on the main Piedmont webpage.
- Click on Class Registration on the left hand side of your screen.
- Click on View Course Requests at the top of your screen to view your core class recommendations
- Click on Class Registration
- Select your elective classes by clicking on the Pencil icon in each subject area.
- The courses available to choose from will be listed on the next screen-check the box next to the course(s) you wish to select. When done, click the Okay
- Follow the same steps for your other elective choices, remembering to click the Okay button after choosing your classes on each page.
**You will designate which classes are your 1st choice electives and alternates when you meet individually with a counselor
- Your choices will appear on the next screen. Confirm that all of your choices are listed and click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on View Course Requests. Your elective choices along with your teacher recommendations will be listed. You should have a minimum of 11 total classes (8 will be 1st choices/3 will be alternates).