Registration Information for 2018-2019 Academic Year
NOTE: Students must be logged into PowerSchool using their NCEdCloud login. Students who currently use a parent's login credentials to access their grades in PowerSchool will NOT be able to complete the registration process using the Parent Portal. For technical assistance with logging into the NCEdCloud, please see Mrs. Donna Helms in the Media Center.
- Have a question about registration? Click HERE to submit a question. Answers to commonly asked questions will be posted to this website.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2018-2019 UCPS Program of Studies - Contains course offerings, descriptions, and prerequisities.
- 2018-2019 UCPS Program of Studies - Spanish version
- Powerpoint Presentation from Parent Information Night - Grades 9-11
- Powerpoint Presentation from Parent Information Night - Rising 9th Grade
- Overview of Registration Process
- Registration Instructions
- Global Scholar Program
- Future Ready Core Course Requirements
- VIDEO #1 - Getting Started
- VIDEO #2 - Steps to Entering Course Requests into PowerSchool
Course Selection Choices by Grade Level
- Grades 11-12 Registration Form
- Grades 11-12 CTE Course Registration Form
- Grade 10 Registration Form
- Grade 10 CTE Course Registration Form
- Rising Grade 9 Registration Form
- Rising Grade 9 CTE Course Registration Form
- CATA Registration Form
Students will be called by homeroom during March to complete the registration process. Questions related to registration for the 2018-2019 school year can be directed to the respective grade level counselor.
- Grade 9 - Leslie Helms
- Grade 10 - Stacey Butera
- Grade 11 - Joanna Ellis