Transcript Requests

  • Current Students:

    • The student must request for their transcript to be sent through SCOIR. See your counselor, or the college adviser, ASAP if you need help with that process.
    • One final official transcript will be sent at no charge for each senior after graduation to the college or university of their choice.
    • Transcripts requested for scholarships and job opportunities are always free.


    Students who graduated last academic year:

    •  Transcripts are $5.00 and can be requested from Mrs. Easter in the Counseling Office.  Please contact Mrs. Easter or Mrs. Rivenbark with these requests.


    Students who graduated more than one year ago: