- Students must request their transcript be sent through SCOIR. See your Counselor or College Advisor ASAP if you need help with that process.
- One final official transcript will be sent at no charge to each 12th Grader after graduation to the college or university of their choice.
- Transcripts requested for scholarships and job opportunities are always free.
Students Who Graduated Last Academic Year:
- Transcripts are $5.00 and can be requested from Mrs. Easter in the Counseling Office. Please contact Mrs. Easter or Mrs. Rivenbark with these requests.
Students Who Graduated More Than One Academic Year Ago:
- All transcript requests for students who graduated more than one academic year ago are now processed through UCPS Central Services. Please visit this website for instructions on requesting a transcript.