- Requests for transcripts are can be made in the Counseling Office with Mrs. Rivenbark. The Transcript Request Binder is on the counter next to the printer. Each senior has a transcript request form in the binder.
- The first three transcripts requested are free. Each additional transcript is $3.00 each.
- One final official transcript will be sent at no charge for each senior after graduation to the college or university of their choice.
- Transcripts requested for scholarships and job opportunities are always free.
Students who graduated last academic year:
- Transcripts are $5.00 and can be requested from Mrs. Rivenbark in the Counseling Office.
Students who graduated more than one year ago:
- All transcript requests for students who graduated more than one year ago are now processed through UCPS Central Services. Please visit this website for instructions on requesting a transcript: