- The student must request for their transcript to be sent through SCOIR. See your counselor, or the college adviser, ASAP if you need help with that process.
- One final official transcript will be sent at no charge for each senior after graduation to the college or university of their choice.
- Transcripts requested for scholarships and job opportunities are always free.
Students who graduated last academic year:
- Transcripts are $5.00 and can be requested from Mrs. Lee in the Counseling Office. Please contact Mrs. Bunn or Mrs. Rivenbark with these requests.
Students who graduated more than one year ago:
- All transcript requests for students who graduated more than one year ago are now processed through UCPS Central Services. Please visit this website for instructions on requesting a transcript: