Scoir (pronounced "score") - UCPS College Documentation Platform
What is Scoir?
"Scoir connects students, families, high schools, and colleges for a better admissions experience."
The Scoir platform works to streamline the process of requesting, processing, sending, and tracking the electronic delivery of all application-related documents. Additionally, Scoir assists students in identifying "best fit" colleges aligning with academic, athletic, and social interests thus increasing college retention.
Students can create a Scoir account in one of two ways;
1. Open your UCPS student email and accept the invitation or log into the UCPS Student Startup page.
2. Log into the UCPS student Google account or when using the UCPS Chromebooks, locate the Scoir icon, and click “login with Google.” Create an account from there.
How can I learn more about Scoir?
- Please visit the WHS Counseling Canvas page to access log resources and a library of Scoir related resources. Simply click on "modules" then scroll down to "Scoir."
- Watch this video before completing any of the steps below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyaNX5Dqq4
- UCPS College Readiness
- REQUESTS FOR LETTERS of RECOMMENDATION are SUBMITTED via SCOIR
WHS College Application Guidebook