Inside the School
- Grade Range: Pre-Kindergarten to 5th Grade
- Number of Staff (approximate): 70
- Number of Students (approximate): 600
- Bell Schedule: 8:15am tardy, 2:45pm dismissal
- Type of Calendar: Traditional
- Colors: Red, Blue and Yellow
- Mascot: Chip the Bear
- School of Distinction (80-90% of students at grade level): 1997-1998, 1998-1999, 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2006-2007, 2009-2010, 2011-2012.
- Honor School of Excellence (at least 90% of students at grade level and the school met all AMO targets): 2003-2004, 2004-2005.
- School of Excellence (at least 90% of students at grade level): 2002-2003.
- School of Progress (60-80% of students at grade level): 2010-2011
- Title I Reward School (among the 10% highest-performing of all Title I schools in North Carolina): 2013-2014
- Sardis staff members consistently support the United Way in Union County.
- Sardis staff members participate annually in the Relay for Life Event sponsored by the American Cancer Society.