Requesting a Transcript

  • Class of 2022

    Transcripts requested for colleges and universities will be sent electronically through Scoir. Students can access Scoir through the Student Start-Up Page.

    WHS Alumni
    School records are kept onsite for one year after you graduate. If you graduated in 2021, please email our registrar, Ms. Janice Bowers. to request a transcript. If you graduated in 2020 or earlier, your records are available through the UCPS central office. Following is a link to the UCPS website where you can request your transcript. You will find "How to Obtain an Official Copy of Your Transcript" under the UCPS Announcements section.