Media Center Links:
- Media Center Canvas Page-Your link to More Info About our Staff, Help with Research, the Teacher's Corner, and Media Center class activities used for Scavenger Hunts, etc.
- Calendar for scheduling classes-Check your date(s) before signing up in the Google form.
- Schedule your classes here (Google form for reserving the Media Center during school day)
Media Center Staff:
- Regina Snelson, Media Coordinator
- Monday through Friday - 7:40 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
- (Open later upon request-see Media Coordinator)
Library Policies and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center before and after school. A pass is required to use the Media Center during class periods if not with a class. As students enter the Media Center, they must check in with the student media assistants at the circulation desk.
- Students are expected to be respectful of the Media Center, the materials, and the patrons. Please be considerate of the other students and staff who use the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Media Center.
- Circulation Policy:
Regular library materials may be checked out for a period of two weeks. Reference materials may also be checked out overnight. Check outs may be renewed as long as a hold has not been placed on the book.
- Overdue Notices:
Students are expected to pay for lost or damaged books. Overdue notices will be distributed at least once per 6 weeks. Students are asked to return any overdue UCPS books to the Media Center and they will be sent to the correct school by the media staff.