Media Center Links:
Media Center Staff:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (open until 4 p.m. upon request-see Media Coordinator)
- Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Library Policies and Expectations:
Book Contest Info
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center before and after school. A pass is required to use the Media Center during lunch periods. As students enter the Media Center they must sign in on the laptop on the podium.
- Students are expected to be respectful of the Media Center, the materials, and the patrons. Please be considerate of the other students and staff who use the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Media Center.
- Circulation Policy:
Regular library materials may be checked out for a period of two weeks. Reference materials may also be checked out overnight.
- Overdue Notices:
Students are expected to pay for lost or damaged books. Overdue notices will be distributed once per 6 weeks.
This year's contest is called #READ and will be held 3 times-Fall, Winter and Spring.
Fall 2017 Book Contest-Thank you for joining our contest! All entries will be entered into a prize drawing and names will be drawn on Thursday, October 19th. Remember only one entry per student/faculty/staff. Winners will be announced during lunch on the Scrolling Announcements board in the cafeteria and then should come to the Media Center during lunch to pick up their prize. Click here to enter the contest.
Make It Here @ PR!
It's time to learn, create and make! This year the PR Media Center will sponsor a maker series where students and staff come together to create and take home a project. Sign up using the links below for the Make It Here events that will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the month listed below from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the Media Center. Students and staff must register to attend the events!
First Semester Workshops
October-Fun and Frightening Candy Jars!-Thursday, October 26th from 3-4 p.m. in the Media Center. All supplies and light refreshments will be provided. You must register for the event. Registration is limited to the first 25 people who sign up. Click here to register.Second Semester WorkshopsFreshman Orientation Items: