Media Center Links:
Media Center Staff:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (open until 4 p.m. upon request-see Media Coordinator)
- Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Library Policies and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center before and after school. A pass is required to use the Media Center during lunch periods. As students enter the Media Center they must sign in on the laptop on the podium.
- Students are expected to be respectful of the Media Center, the materials, and the patrons. Please be considerate of the other students and staff who use the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Media Center.
- Circulation Policy:
Regular library materials may be checked out for a period of two weeks. Reference materials may also be checked out overnight.
- Overdue Notices:
Students are expected to pay for lost or damaged books. Overdue notices will be distributed once per 6 weeks.
Book Contest Info
This year's contest is called #READ and will be held 3 times-Fall, Winter and Spring.
- The next contest will be held in March. Students should watch the announcements during lunch for more info.
Make It Here @ PR!
It's time to learn, create and make! This year the PR Media Center will sponsor a maker series where students and staff come together to create and take home a project. Sign up using the links below for the Make It Here events that will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the month listed below from 3:00-3:45 p.m. in the Media Center. Students and staff must register to attend the events!
First Semester Workshops
October-Thanks to Marcy Scudder and Hannah Terrell from the Union County Public Library for presenting Glow In The Dark Pumpkins on October 25th!
November-Painting on Canvas-Thanks to Mrs. Kerley for helping us paint Sugar Skulls on canvas on Tuesday, November 29th!
December-Cookie Decorating will be led by Mrs. Marion on Tuesday, December 13th Click here to register. Space is limited to 25 participants. All supplies and light refreshments will be provided.
Second Semester Workshops
February-Heart Jars-Our jars look great! We're planning to display past Maker Series Items in the Media Center display case. Drop by and see them sometime!
March-Monogramming Fun-Thanks to Mrs. Gautreaux for bringing in her Cricut machine and printing monograms for us!
May-3D Doodling-Join us Monday, May 8th @ 3 pm in the Media Center for some fun with our handheld 3D Printers!
Freshman Orientation Items: