Welcome to Porter Ridge High School, Students and Families!
We are excited you will be joining us. Your first step will be to enroll at Porter Ridge High School.
- Please follow this link to see what materials you will need and to access the enrollment platform as all enrollments must be completed online. Please email our data manager at email@example.com if you have additional questions after reviewing the above link.
- We welcome you to look through the material on the other links to the left. Once you are officially enrolled you will then receive an email in July with information on scheduling a school tour in late July or August. Our school counselors will also reach out to you with instructions on signing up for a session in mid-August to choose courses for next school year.
- Non-PRMS 8th grade students, and transferring high school students for next year, may sign up for a tour group to see our school in action this spring. Tours will be on set days and those dates are on the flyer to the right. Please check back on this website and on social media for updates. There will also be an opportunity to visit PRHS in late July and August prior to classes starting.
Current UCPS Students Enrolled in the Porter Ridge Cluster of Schools
HS Course Registration for Rising 10-12th Grades and HS Transition from 8th to 9th Grade Information
Choosing courses, academic pathways, and course levels are big decisions. At Porter Ridge High School we strive to support every student in navigating their pathway so that they can set their course for life after high school!
- For information specific to 8th Graders: Rising Ninth Grade Transition to High School, please see the link on the tab to the left.
- For information specific to Course Selection for current high school students, please see the appropriate link on the tab to the left.