Transcript Requests


    Transcripts are now free!



    School records are kept onsite for one year after you graduate. If you graduated in 2019, your records are still at Marvin Ridge High School. Please use the Transcript Request form to request your transcript. If you graduated in 2018 or earlier, your records are available through our central office. Following is a link to the UCPS website where you can request your transcript. You will find "How to Obtain an Official Copy of Your Transcript" under the UCPS Announcements section.



    Beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, transcripts requested for colleges and universities will be sent electronically through Naviance. From Naviance Student you will enter colleges to which you are applying, request letters of recommendation, and request your transcript. Following is a helpful reference guide:  Naviance College Application Process



    Please complete the Transcript Request form. Be sure to specify on the form whether you need an official or unofficial transcript. Official transcripts are signed and sealed and unofficial transcripts are not. Transcripts will be ready within five days. It is the student's responsibility to pick-up their transcript in the School Counseling Office.


     Students' counselors are as follows:

     Lori Sgan - students with last names A-C and IB Seniors


    Margaret Trunk - students with last names D-I


    Celeste Peters - students with last names J-M


    Jeff Shocki - students wth last names N - Se and IB Juniors


    Beverly Adams - students with last names Sg - Z


    Dianna Weir - Guidance Secretary & Student Records