PRHS PARKING PASS INFORMATION
FOR PASSES PURCHASED PRIOR TO THE START OF SCHOOL:
Given the unique circumstances of the upcoming school year, we have restructured our current parking guidelines to better meet the needs of our students. Parking passes will be purchased through Online School Payments.
Parking Passes are restricted to students in grades 10, 11, and 12. Students must have a valid driver’s license, not a learner’s permit. Students cannot purchase a pass for future need, they must be qualified to do so now (grades 10, 11, and 12 with a valid driver’s license).
All students who are granted parking privileges will be charged a $40 non-refundable fee. Fees go toward parking lot and building improvement related expenses. A duplicate permit will cost $5. The Online School Payment link is on the top right of the PRHS web page or by clicking here. Permit priority is to be assigned based on grade level (schedule below). Students will select a desired Parking Zone (refer to the map below.) The actual parking spot will be assigned in your selected zone based on the purchase receipt timestamp. Once a zone is full, you will not be able to purchase a pass in that area.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PRHS STUDENT PARKING
- Valid Driver’s License. Driver’s Permits are not allowed. The school will make a copy of the driver’s license when the parking pass is picked up.
- Completed Parking Pass Application signed by parent or guardian. The Parking Pass Application can be accessed by clicking here. The school will collect the completed and signed parking pass application when the parking pass is picked up.
- Prior to receiving a parking permit, applicants must pay any outstanding student financial obligations. You will not be given your parking pass if you have an outstanding balance. After purchasing a parking pass, students who have an outstanding financial obligation will receive an email from our bookkeeper listing any owed fees. All fees must be paid thru Online School Payments under Quick Links on PRHS website prior to receiving a parking pass.
- Please email our bookkeeper at email@example.com for any questions regarding fees.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING FOR A PARKING PASS
- Ensure you do not have any outstanding financial obligations. Students must log into their PowerSchool account and review and pay all fees before a pass can be purchased.
- Go to the PRHS Online School Payment webpage on your grade levels assigned day/time (schedule below) using the link at the top right of the PRHS web page or by clicking here.
- Parking passes will be sold within the time windows below on a first come, first served basis. DO NOT purchase a pass until your assigned day. If a student purchases a pass prior to their grade levels assigned date/time, they will be assigned an available spot August 10th after the parking pass sale closes.
PRHS PARKING PASS PURCHASE*: Sale Begins Monday, August 3rd for Seniors
- Seniors: Monday, August 3rd at 8:00 am
- Juniors: Wednesday, August 5th at 8:00 am
- Sophomores: Friday, August 7th at 8:00 am
All Parking Pass Sales End Monday, August 10th at 8:00 a.m. - SEE BELOW FOR PASSES NEEDED AFTER THE START OF SCHOOL.
*All passes MUST be purchased during your grade levels assigned date/time. If a student purchases a pass prior to their grade levels assigned date/time, they will be assigned an available spot August 10th after the parking pass sale closes.
PARKING PASS PICK-UP
Parking passes will be handed out during a drive-thru pickup day on Tuesday, August 11th from 8am – 11am. The drive-thru pickup will take place in the student parking lot. A make-up drive-thru pickup day will take place on Thursday, August 13th from 5-7pm in the main drop-off circle. You must bring a copy of your Drivers License and Parking Pass Application signed by a parent or guardian to turn in to receive your pass. Students and Parents are allowed to pick up passes. Friends may not pick up parking passes for other friends.
STUDENTS WHO WANT TO PURCHASE A PARKING PASS AFTER THE SCHOOL YEAR STARTS:
Parking passes will be sold prior to the start of the school year (through 8/10). The online purchase system will close from 8/11-8/16 so that staff can process the passes purchased and have them ready for Before School pick up as described above. The online Parking Pass sale will re-open on the afternoon of 8/16 for and remain open while parking passes are available during the school year. Students purchasing after school has started will pick them up in the front office.