Registration for Rising 10th-12th Grade
Christi.Ponder@ucps.k12.nc.us – 10th-12th grade last names A-GBryan.James@ucps.k12.nc.us –10th-12th grade last names H-MShari.Davison@ucps.k12.nc.us –10th-12th grade last names N-ZSydney.Burgess@ucps.k12.nc.us – 9th grade/Student Support CounselorSarah.Webb@ucps.k12.nc.us - Career Development Coordinator
- Feb 13th - 9th grade, Feb 19th - 10th grade, Feb 27th - 11th grade - Students attend presentation with counselors - Registration Presentation for 2019-2020
- March 6th - Students receive registration materials in 2nd period
- March 16th - Last day for students to enter course selections in powerschool
- Counselors will meet with students to review courses selected from March 18th-April 18th through 2nd period classes.
- Students return course selections signed by parents to 2nd period teacher the day after their counselor meeting.
- Registration Presentation for 2019-2020
- Rising 10th-12th Grade Registration Instructions
- How to Enter Courses Selections in PowerSchool - PDF
- Video on entering course selections in PowerSchool
- Teacher Recommendations - Teachers have put recommendations in powerschool for each student on the next level course. Students who want to choose a higher or lower level course than recommended for need to turn in a PRHS Course Level Change Form to their counselor.
- Advanced Placement Course Options
- PRHS Career Pathways and Academies - information on career pathways and academies at PRHS
- PRHS Course Level Change Form
- UCPS Career Academies - information on career academies offered by UCPS
- UCPS Graduation Requirements - graduation requirements checklist
- UCPS Program of Studies - information on courses descriptions and programs in UCPS
- End of Junior Year Early Grad Application
- Flex Day Application - Senior Flex
- Health Science II Honors Application
- Media Assistant Application
- Senior Mid Year Grad Application
- Teacher Cadet Application
- UCPS Career Academies Application
Online Course Offerings:
- Summer Course Online Application - Application is due by May 10th. Spots are limited.
- 2019-2020 School Year Online Course Application - Application is due by May 10th.