Registration for Rising 10th-12th Grade
- Registration Presentation for 2020-21
- Rising 10th-12th Grade Registration Instructions
- How to Enter Courses Selections in PowerSchool
- Video on entering course selections in PowerSchool
- Teacher Recommendations - Teachers have put recommendations in PowerSchool for each student on the next level course. Students who want to choose a higher or lower level course than recommended for need to turn in a PRHS Course Level Change Form to their counselor.
- Rising 10th Grade Course Registration Form - for reference only. Course requests must be entered into PowerSchool
- Rising 10th Grade CTE Course Registration Form - for reference only. Course requests must be entered into PowerSchool
- Rising 11th & 12th Grade Course Registration Form - for reference only. Course requests must be entered into PowerSchool
- Rising 11th & 12th Grade CTE Course Registration Form - for reference only. Course requests must be entered into PowerSchool
- Academic Course Plans - for rising 10th-12th grade students
- Advanced Placement Course Options
- PRHS Career Pathways and Academies - information on career pathways and academies at PRHS
- PRHS Course Level Change Form
- UCPS Career Academies - information on career academies offered by UCPS
- UCPS Graduation Requirements - graduation requirements checklist for class of 2023 or earlier
- UCPS Program of Studies - information on courses descriptions and programs in UCPS
- Career & College Promise - rising juniors and seniors interested in taking college classes next year should contact Ms. Davison at email@example.com. Must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Health Science II Honors Application
- Media Assistant Application
- Peer Reading and Recreation Buddies Elementary Application
- Peer Tutor Elementary Math Application
- Peer Tutor High School Application
- Peer Tutor Special Populations
- Teacher Assistant Application
- Teacher Cadet Application
- Yearbook Application
- UCPS Career Academies Application - students interested in taking classes in one of the UCPS Career Academies must complete an application
Let your counsleor know if you are interested in any of the folllowing:
- CTE Internship
- CTE Co-op Marketing
- End of Junior Year Early Grad Application
- Flex Day Application - Senior Flex - 2nd semester only
- Senior Mid Year Grad Application
Online Course Offerings:
- 2020-2021 School Year Online Course Application - Students may apply to take an elective course online if it is not offered in the classroom. These courses are not guaranteed and space is very limited.
AP Capstone Diploma Program - Click here for more information about the program.
Porter Ridge High School participates in the AP Capston Diploma Program. It's a two-year program based on two AP courses—AP Seminar and AP Research. Other AP courses teach you, in depth, about a specific subject, like Biology or U.S. History. AP Seminar and AP Research are different. They focus on helping you develop academic skills you can use in any discipline.
Participating in AP Capstone can help students:
- Stand out to colleges in the application process.
- Develop key academic skills they’ll use in college and beyond.
- Become self-confident, independent thinkers and problem solvers.
- Earn college credit: Many colleges offer credit for qualifying scores.
Club and Special Interests Page
Students have the opportunity to get involved in High School in many different way. Research shows that students who are involved in school or other community organizations excel more in academics and in areas of social-emotional health.
To view student-created videos or read information about our clubs, athletics, or arts programs please click here.
To go to the Athletics website please click here.
To see more information on our academic programs, such as AFJROTC, Pathways, Academies, or AP Capstone program please click here.
To see the Band website please click here.