2019-2020 New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Marvin Ridge High School where working together as One Team on One Mission we are assisting our students in earning their Passport to the World!
Residency in the Marvin Ridge High School district
To confirm that you reside in the Marvin Ridge High School district, use the Edulog School Assignment Finder. If you encounter any problems using Edulog please contact the School Assignment Office at 704-296-1005. Additionally, the UCPS attendance area maps outline the boundary for the Marvin Ridge cluster.
You must occupy a residence within the Marvin Ridge High School attendance area OR be under contract to build, purchase, or lease. If you will NOT be living in the Marvin Ridge High School attendance area by the student's first day of school, you must request permission to enroll from the Director of School Assignment. Please submit your request through our online system → School Transfer RequestIf a student AND his/her parent are living with another family in the Marvin Ridge attendance area, a Certification of Residence must be completed and notarized. The appropriate address documentation must be attached. Submit this form with your enrollment packet ONLY if applicable.
Enrollment PacketWe will begin accepting new student enrollment paperwork in June and throughout the summer. After your submitted paperwork is verified as complete, you will receive instructions to sign up for a class registration session with school counseling. Course registration sessions will occur in August. Failure to provide complete paperwork and required documentation will delay the processing of your child's enrollment and course registration.
In addition to the new student enrollment packet, please include the documents listed below.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form - only if the student is new to NC public schools
- Withdrawal Notice from the previous school
- Final Report Card from the previous school
- Unofficial Transcript from the previous school (required for credit transfer, proper grade and course placement)
- Standardized test scores
- EC / ESL records (if applicable)
- Parent Photo ID
- Two proofs of residence from the following list of acceptable documents:
1. Notarized rental agreement, purchase agreement, or building contract
2. Most recent utility bills (electric, gas, water, telephone, cable)
3. Current driver's license AND automobile registration
4. Current car insurance AND property insurance policies
5. Recent Income Tax W-2 form AND property tax bill
Should you have any questions regarding residency and/or enrollment, please contact Dianna Weir in the School Counseling Office.