Requesting Transcripts for 2018-2019 School Year
- Current PWHS Seniors are required to use Naviance to request a transcript!
- Log into Naviance by logging into your start-up page and select Clever, sign in with your Rapid Identity and select Naviance.
- Select the College tab, then "Colleges I'm applying to" button, and use the red plus sign to add colleges you have applied to that needs a transcript.
Transcripts for students who graduated in 2018:
- You can request a paper transcript here from Parkwood High School.
- You may still utilize your CFNC account to send transcripts for free and electronically.
Transcripts for students who graduated prior to 2018:
- You will need to request your transcripts here from UCPS. PWHS does not have records of your transcript.
REQUESTING A SPCC TRANSCRIPT
If you took SPCC classes while in high school and need a transcript sent to your college of choice, you must request that transcript from SPCC here. Parkwood High School's transcript has your SPCC courses listed, but colleges require an official transcript from SPCC to articulate the credit. SPCC will charge at least $5.00 per transcript request. You have the option to request your SPCC transcript through an online service as well. You do not need to send an official copy of your SPCC courses until the end of the school year.