Transcript Requests


    Requesting Transcripts for 2021-2022 School Year

    • Current PWHS Seniors are required to use SCOIR to request a transcript!
    • Log into SCOIR from Clever in your Rapid Identity Account and be sure to add colleges in the applying list.
    • Once you add colleges in the applying list counselors will be notified and send a transcript on your behalf.



    Transcripts for students who graduated prior to 2020:

    • You will need to request your transcripts here from UCPS.  PWHS does not have records of your transcript. 



    If you took SPCC classes while in high school and need a transcript sent to your college of choice, you must request that transcript from SPCC here. Parkwood High School's transcript has your SPCC courses listed, but colleges require an official transcript from SPCC to articulate the credit.  SPCC will charge at least $5.00 per transcript request.  You have the option to request your SPCC transcript through an online service as well.  You do not need to send an official copy of your SPCC courses until the end of the school year.