Requesting Transcripts for 2023-2024 School Year
- Current PWHS Seniors are required to use SCOIR to request a transcript for a college!
- Log into SCOIR from Clever in your Rapid Identity Account and be sure to add the colleges to the applying list under "My Colleges".
- Once you add the colleges to the applying list under "My Colleges" in Scoir, counselors will be notified and send a transcript on your behalf.
- If you need a transcript for a scholarship, see Mrs. Johnston in the Counseling Center.
Transcripts for students who graduated prior to 2023:
- You will need to request your transcripts here from UCPS. PWHS does not have records of your transcript.
REQUESTING A SPCC TRANSCRIPT
If you took SPCC classes while in high school and need a transcript sent to your college of choice, you must request that transcript from SPCC here. Parkwood High School's transcript has your SPCC courses listed, but colleges require an official transcript from SPCC to articulate the credit. SPCC will charge at least $5.00 per transcript request. You have the option to request your SPCC transcript through an online service as well. You do not need to send an official copy of your SPCC courses until the end of the school year.