• Class of 2023

    Transcripts requested for colleges and universities will be sent electronically through Scoir. Students can access Scoir through the Student Start-Up Page.

    Requests for summer programs and scholarships should be requested using the following form: Transcript Request Form  



    Please click on this link  to request SPCC transcripts be sent to colleges and universities.

    CHS Alumni
    School records are kept onsite for one year after you graduate. If you graduated in 2022, please email our registrar, Ms. Debbie Morton, to request a transcript. If you graduated in 2021 or earlier, your records are available through the UCPS central office. The following is a link to the UCPS website where you can request your transcript. You will find "How to Obtain an Official Copy of Your Transcript" under the UCPS Announcements section.