Check out this helpful article on North Carolina student loans, scholarships, and grants.Seniors can apply for financial aid beginning October 1st. Colleges recommend seniors apply between January and March. The application used to apply for financial aid is the FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid. It is available online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The Basics on Grants and Scholarships - Learn the differences between these two forms of financial aid.
- Focus on Financial Aid: Myths and Micconceptions
- 10 Smart Ways to Maximize your FAFSA
- College Cost Calculator
- Forgivable Education Loans for Service (FELS)
- FELS provides financial assistance to students who qualify that are enrolled in approved programs and commit to work in critical employment shortage professions in North Carolina upon completion of the program.
- Estimate your Aid with the FAFSA4caster
- Comparing Financial Aid Offers
Financial Aid Websites: