Transcript Requests

  • Requests for transcripts are made in the guidance office with Mrs. Tweed, the guidance secretary. Students will receive their official transcript in a sealed envelope. It is the student's responsibility to address and mail the envelope to the college or university. 

    If you are applying to a NC college or university, you can send your transcripts throuh the Transcript Manager on CFNC's website. 


    Did you know?? Not all colleges and universities need a paper transcript! If you apply to a school that uses SENDedu or the Common Application, you do not need to request a transcript; your counselor will be asked to send an electronic transcript, at no cost to you, when you submit their email address.

    The following schools use SENDedu*:

    • Coastal Carolina University
    • Lenoir-Rhyne University
    • North Carolina Central University
    • UNC Pembroke
    • Western Carolina University
    • Wingate University

    The following schools use the Common Application*:

    • Davidson College
    • Duke University
    • Furman University
    • Guilford College
    • High Point University
    • Johnson & Wales University
    • Meredith College
    • NC State University
    • Queens University
    • Salem College
    • UNC Asheville
    • UNC Chapel Hill
    • UNC Wilmington
    • University of Virginia
    • Virginia Commonwealth University
    • Wake Forest University
    • Warren Wilson College
    • Wofford College

    *This is not an exhaustive list of participating colleges and universities.

    Students can send transcripts to N.C. Colleges and Universities FREE through the Transcript Manager on the website. Here's how:
    • Visit and log into your account in the upper left hand corner
    • Click on the 'Apply' tab at the top, then on 'Application Hub' in the center.
    • On the right-hand side click 'Request a Transcript'
    • Once you are on the Request my Transcript page, make sure all of your information is correct. Your 1st and last name MUST match your PowerSchool information, you MUST include your School ID#, and you must enter your email address, gender, and date of birth. Also, make sure your account is linked to CATA. **Your School ID# is your login #.
    • Once all of the above information is entered, you can choose up to 5 schools at a time to send your transcript to at the bottom of the page.