New Student Enrollment
The following items will be required for the online enrollment:
- Parents will need to scan a picture id in order to enroll their student
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record from Health Department or doctor’s office
- Transcript from previous school
- Final report card from previous school
- Two utility bills (electric, gas, water/sewer, phone, cable/satellite, etc.)
- **IEP and re-evaluation information, if applicable**
All of these items are needed in order to properly place your student in the correct classes for the school year.For students wanting to enroll and register for classes at PRHS - Welcome! We are excited you will be joining us. Your first step will be to enroll at Porter Ridge High School.
- Please use the link above to access the online new student enrollment. The information above directs you to the materials you will need (this site opens for enrollment on April 15, 2022. We encourage you to complete these forms as soon as possible so that we can assist you in starting your journey as soon as possible!) Please email our data manager at email@example.com if you have additional questions after reviewing the above link.
- We welcome you to look through the resources linked here so that you can see all that PRHS has to offer! Once you have completed the enrollment documents at the link above, our school counseling department will reach out to you to schedule a group tour of our school, along with instructions on how and when to choose courses for next school year.
- Non-UCPS students may sign up for a tour group on May 10th and May 24th from 4-5 p.m. Please call our guidance department and Ms. Martinez can schedule you for one of these tours. There will also be opportunities to visit PRHS in July and August prior to classes starting.