School Schedules and Student Schedules
First Week of school is the week of Monday 8/29/22
- ALL students start school on Monday 8/29/22. All students attend school every day.
PR Schedule Information (Schedules will be available 8/19/22) <--click for document
- See above for directions on how to access and read a schedule. Information given about how to determine first and second semester courses.
- Schedule correction requests will be accepted via a posted google doc link starting Monday 8/22/22. Please remember that we only change schedules if you are missing a required course, you were scheduled in a course you already took or you do not meet pre-requisite requirements for, or you need the course to attend a specific college and you are a senior. THE SCHEDULE CORRECTION CRITERIA AND PROCEDURE CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE.
- Supply Lists will be given out by teachers on the first day of class. Students should bring their chromebook charged to school with them the first day, along with paper and pen/pencil.
- download the powerschool app on your phone so that your schedule is on your device!
- All students will report straight to first period on the first day of school and they should have their schedule available on their chromebook or phone. If a student does not have a chromebook and cannot download the app to their phone, they can see an Administrator near the office for assistance.
Students may access by clicking here but MUST be logged into their UCPS account to do so for security reasons.
Maps will be available on paper at Open House events. Students are encouraged to use link and store map on phone if needed. Please know that staff are available throughout school to help students navigate their class schedule for the full first week.
School start and end time for PRHS: 8:10 am - 3:05 pm
- Students may enter the building at 7:45 am. No students should arrive prior to this time. Students may stop to pick up breakfast, but will report directly to their classrooms.