N. C. State Retirement Information (NC Pension Plan)
Retirement Planning Webinars - July 9th and July 21st
2019 my NCRetirement Statements
Each year, North Carolina Total Retirement Plans creates the customized myNCRetirement Statement (MRS) for active employees who have worked for at least one calendar year as a North Carolina teacher, state employee or local governmental employee.
This personalized statement gives you a snapshot view of your pension, supplemental retirement account(s), and other sources of income that you may receive in retirement. It is designed to help you stay the course as you move towards retirement. Whether you're planning to retire in one year or 20 years, the MRS is designed to help you stay on track so you can live the retirement you imagine.Your personalized 2019 MRS is now available in ORBIT.Follow these steps to login to your ORBIT account:
A few people may not have a 2019 MRS. This means you either didn’t work a full calendar year in 2019 or information is missing in our system. You will receive a letter of explanation in your ORBIT account in place of the annual statement.Please click here for additional information and support on the 2019 myNCRetirement Statement.North Carolina Total Retirement Plans NCPlans
- Click “View myNCRetirement Statement” in the left navigation bar.
- Click the year you want to view. Please note that only two years of statements are available and past statements are not saved.
- Click here for an instructional PDF if you need further assistance
Thinking about retiring? Below are some helpful resources for you.
North Carolina State Retirement handbooks, website and Social Security:
Facebook: Enter "NC Department of State Treasurer" in the Search Facebook field.
NC Treasurer - Retirement Division (877) 627-3287 (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.)
- Fax: (919) 855-5800
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: N.C. Department of State Treasurer, Retirement System Division, 3200 Atlantic Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27604
Return to Work Overview - RTW Overview 2019
To meet with an H.R. Benefits Coordinator to discuss Retirement contact:
- Claudia Whitley 704-296-5544
- Susan Helms 704-296-1019
- Maryann Amick 704-296-0841
Employee Retirement Payroll Questions (annual leave, etc.)? Contact the Payroll Accountant:
- Candace Williams 704-296-5489 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees with questions for Tax-Sheltering your retirement payouts?
- Contact Brenda Dixon at 704-296-5315 or email@example.com