Employment Verification and Personnel Records

  • Union County Public Schools Human Resources Department is happy to provide Employment Verification to past and present employees.
    Human Resources will also provide Employment Verification services to other school districts, departments of education, mortgage companies, etc. with authorization from the past or present employee.
    Additionally, Union County Public Schools is happy to provide Personnel Record documents to past and present employees upon request. Specialists will not provide these documents without request and/or authorization by the past or present employee.

    Employment Verification requiring Wage Information or Leave Balances 

    Please submit via fax to the payroll department at 704-289-2460 , or via email to the school-specific payroll specialist.

    Employment Verification NOT requiring Wage Information or Leave Balances 

    Please submit your written requests to Susan Burgess, HR Specialist, via fax at 704-289-9154, or via email to Sue Burgess .
    •  For assistance or questions, you may contact Ms. Burgess via telephone at 704-296-1016, or via email to Sue Burgess .  


    Personnel Record Requests

    Please contact Dr. Tom Bulla, HR Operations Supervisor, at 704-296-3073.

    Address/Name Change

    To submit an address change or request a name change packet, please log into Frontline Central.  On the Navigation bar, click "My Forms" and "Forms I Can Start".  There are forms available to update your contact information, request a name change packet, and update your emergency contact.
    Forms I Can Start
    Please note that name changes will only be processed after a copy of your most recently issued Social Security Card is received in Human Resources.
    For questions regarding address/name changes, please email Melanie Belk.