UCPS Tip Line
Parents, students, staff and community members are encouraged to use the UCPS Tip Line to share feedback, give kudos or report a safety risk. To report an anonymous tip, do not include contact information in the submission.
UCPS has adopted the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System to provide another layer of support for school safety. This system allows individuals to anonymously report this information through a telephone crisis hotline, website or mobile app.
- Say Something Anonymous Reporting System Parent Guide
- Say Something Anonymous Reporting System Parent Guide (Spanish)
Student Support Office
The Student Support Office oversees areas that support safety and health-related areas for schools and students; this includes:
- School Safety and Security
- School Social Workers
- Student Discipline
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Partnerships with Union County
For more information visit the Student Support Office webapge.