We're excited to have your family join us for a great school year at UCPS!
Whether you're looking for athletic forms and bell schedules or information about enrollment and after-school programs, your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about the 2019-2020 school year is conveniently listed below.
Want to stay connected all year long? Download the UCPS mobile app, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter UCPS Snapshots and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to receive important district updates throughout the school year.
- Which school will my child attend?
- How do I enroll my child?
- Kindergarten Registration
- Kindergarten Open House dates and Kindergarten Tour dates
- Kindergarten Registration Frequently Asked Questions (English)
- Kindergarten Registration Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish)
- District Attendance maps
- UCPS School Choice
Bell Schedules and Calendars
- 2019-2020 Bell Schedule
- District Printable Calendar
- 2019-2020 Early Release Calendar (Coming soon)
- 2020 Graduation Schedule (Coming soon)
Open House Information
School Nutrition Services
- School Nutrition Services
- Free & reduced meal applications are now available online or at lunchapplication.com
- Paper applications will also be available at your child's school
- K-12 Payment Center
- School Nutrition Services Forms
- Contact Number: 704-296-3000
- Transportation Department
- Contact Number: 704-296-3015
- Here Comes the Bus:
- Transportation Information Sessions 2019 (by cluster)
- East Union Middle School: July 30, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Monroe High School: July 30, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Marvin Ridge Middle School: July 29, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Porter Ridge High School: July 30, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Weddington High School: July 25, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Piedmont High School: August 1, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- District Athletic Forms
- Contact Information: 704-296-6344
School Handbooks and Curriculum Guides