Finance Department Overview
Welcome to the UCPS Finance Department. The UCPS Finance Department is responsible for all financial functions and reporting for the school system. This includes but is not limited to:
- Annual budget
- CAFR (comprehensive annual financial report)
- Purchase order processing
- Accounts payable
- Employee benefits (medical, retirement)
- Tax deposits
- Cash receipts
- Reporting and compliance with federal, state, and local regulators
- Management of employee insurance programs
Please contact a member of our staff with any questions you may have or for any additional information you may need.
Thank you for visiting our web page.