UCPS Giving Campaign
Through the UCPS Giving Campaign, you have the ability to change lives and help improve the community in which we work and live.
From September 3 - 27, all UCPS employees will have the option to support the following charitable organizations: United Way of Central Carolinas, Union County Education Foundation and the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.
Donating is simple:
- Read the description of each nonprofit below, and click on the logo to go to the organization's website.
- Once on the organization's website, you can pledge your donation via the online giving system. (Please note in the description below that United Way of Central Carolinas offers employees two options to give to their organization.)
- When making your donation, please be mindful to also include the name of your school or department.
- If you need additional assistance or information about the UCPS Giving Campaign, please contact your school's campaign coordinator.
Thank you for donating to the UCPS Giving Campaign and joining the fight for the education, health and financial stability of every person in our community!
The Union County Education Foundation is the only nonprofit organization dedicated solely to mobilizing community and business support for UCPS schools.
The organization primarily fulfills this mission through college scholarship programs for students and LIFT grants for classroom teachers.
United Way of Central Carolinas harnesses the power of collective giving to help fund 17 community-vetted nonprofit organizations that are working to support the entire Union County community and provide support around families in need.
United Way of Central Carolinas offers employees two options of donating to their organization:
- Follow the directions above to make a donation via the organization's online giving page.
- Refer to the email sent directly from United Way of Central Carolinas to every UCPS employee. This email will include a link that is specific to each employee, and will allow them to submit their donation via the organization’s e-giving portal. This option will allow better tracking for individual school/department donations.
The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life movement is the world's largest fundraising event to fight every cancer in every community.
Funds raised through Relay for Life enable the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research, provide free support to people facing the disease today, and educate people about how to reduce their risk or detect cancer early.