A student becomes eligible for vision screening after successful completion of the online Driver Education course and passing the Driver Education Final Exam. Students will attend vision screening at the high school they attend. Middle school students will attend vision screening at their cluster high school.
- Charter, homeschool and private school students will attend vision screening at Union Academy.
What To Bring To Vision Screening
- A birth certificate (a copy is preferred and it will be returned that day).
- SBTS-800 Form (top half must be filled out in black or blue ink with student and parent/guardian signature).
- 30-Hour Parent Form (requires a parent/guardian signature affirming the student spent 30 hours on the online course).
- Optional: Bring eye glasses or contacts if applicable.
- Home school students should bring an Official Non-Public HomeSchool Student Registration Record.